Place your custom order Place your custom order
Our writers do your paper Our writers do your paper
Keep track of the progress Keep track of the progress
Receive your paper! Receive your paper!

International Schools and Immigrating Students

Aug 28th 2014

There are few international schools in Australia that are sponsored or funded by the government/state. These are supposed to teach English to students where their first language is not English. If you want to attend an international school in Australia, then you will probably have to attend a private/independent school and pay the associated fees. If you qualify at an international school, then you receive a transferable qualification. Some people achieve this through ordering essays online.

Final exams will matter

During their twelfth year of school, a child will be able to take exams called final school exams. Doing well during these exams will usually mean a child can attend higher education. If a child does poorly, arrangements can be made to allow the child to retake the exams at a later date.

What qualifications do the final-year exams offer?

The name of the qualification you get for completing your final-year exams will vary from state to state, but colleges and Universities (higher education institutions) will recognize each final-year exam qualification as the same. They are basically qualifications that show a child has completed twelve years of compulsory education, it shows how well the child did, and shows that the child has scored well enough in the exams to pass them.

Which final-year exams are the most important?

There are no states in Australia where a child receives an end-of-year/final-exam qualification that is more potent or important than that of other children in Australia that are finishing their last year. The final-year qualifications may have different names in different states, but higher education institutions consider them to be the same thing in academic terms. The same is true if a person comes from Britain and has passed his or her GCSEs, or iGCSEs and such, or the same as if a person comes from the US and has a school diploma. Similar rules apply for people coming from other countries with recognized twelve-year qualifications. 

Read all posts